Business Development Manager
Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Home Counties & SW London
Salary: £45k + Bonus + Car + Laptop + Phone
A fantastic opportunity has become available for experienced Sales and Business Development professionals with a working background in construction, building and/or facilities management markets. One important factor that needs to be considered when apply for this role is the ability to work at heights, as many business communications will take place on construction sites and rooftops.
This field sales and business development position spans across the southerly and westerly postcodes of London, with an aim to propose solution-based sales for the business’ fall protection equipment and services. Although supporting existing clients and securing fresh deals is a large part of the job; the company tries hard to retain a consultative and advisory approach to selling.
• Meet buyers, estimators, facilities managers, site agencies and property owners to offer solutions to their individual needs; in relation to fall protection equipment.
• Be able to think on your feet and be numerically articulate so you can generate winning deals or revise offers/solutions.
• Engage with known clients, build relationships with warm leads and use your product knowledge to ensure you’re offering a valuable service.
Skills & Experience Needed:
• Working knowledge of construction, building, engineering and/or facilities sector.
• Experience in sales, field-sales or business development.
• Comfortable in speaking to buyers, QS’, estimators, site agents and property owners.
• Someone who can cope with working at heights and won’t let it affect their performance.
• An individual that can learn a product/service and become an ambassador for its benefits.
• Someone who understands the importance of bespoke solutions and individual client needs.
• Work for a reputable firm in the industry and become part of significant deals.
• Generous starting salary with the chance to earn more through bonus schemes.
• Company car, laptop and phone provided.
If you feel like this is the job for you, then please apply today! Alternatively, learn more by speaking to our Sales & Business Development consultant, Jamie on 01752 692500, email@example.com